Billy & Shirley Hargrove
ESTATE LIQUIDATION AUCTION
Frost, Tx – 76641
May 18, 2019 @ 10:30am
This is an excellent assortment of farm equipment, shop equipment, and estate items
CURRENT/VINTAGE FARM EQUIPMENT
- Kodiac HD 7’ shredder, 3 pt., appears very good
- Mohawk 13 shank chisel, model 1100, 3 pt., good
- Kewanee # 16 6’ box blade, 3 pt. nice
- Gannon Earthcavator, 3 pt.
- International 3 pt. cultivator
- Drag cutter, 6’
- Vintage steel wheel 2 bottom moldboard
- MF 3 bottom moldboard, 3 pt.
- 3pt. 4 row bedder
- (2) Steel wheel 2 row planters
- 3 pt. hay spear
- (2) Drag bedders, 2 row
- JD planter model B, drag
- 3pt. lift arm
- Huskee 3pt. 2 bottom moldboard
- 1 row bedder
- 2 hay feeders
- (2) Steel wheel sickle mowers
- Drag one way
- (2) JD cotton trailers
- Small lot scrap metal
- Small lot scrap wood
- Clark sprayer
- (2) Fresno’s
- International Super M, was running when parked
- (2) M Farmall not running
- Murray twin 46” mower, parts only
- Storage container, about 26’X 8.5’
- Jindo Storage container, about 50’x 8.5 ‘
HOUSEHOLD & COLLECTABLE ITEMS
- Baldwin Orgasonic organ & bench
- Philadelphia & Lester piano
- Vintage Singer sewing machine
- Royal typewriter
- Several wall hangings
- Kerosene lamps
- GE microwave
- (2) Dressers
- Old iron beds
- (2) Night stands
- Chest of drawers
- Collectable crank telephone, crank missing
- (2) Desks
- Wooden bed W/rails
- Kenmore refrigerator
- Tappan gas range
HOUSEHOLD/COLLECTABLES NOT CLASSIFIED
Railroad lantern Handlan St. Louis, USA, Butter churnes, GE metal fan, Costume jewelry, Old bottles ; soft drink & medicine, Several vintage doors, Glassware, Casserole dishes, Birdhouses, Metal buckets, TV stand, + MUCH MUCH MORE!
CONTENTS OF OLD HARDWARE STORE
(Downtown Frost) Immediately following estate auction:
Large lot of new bolts, nuts
Plus more. This may be sold in large lots
ITEMS NOT CLASSIFIED
Lone Star aluminum boat on trailer, (14) Rolls barb wire, Shop made barbeque pit on trailer, 16’ trailer good wooden floor, PU bed trailer, needs floor, Metal saw horses, Varmint traps, (5) Collectable bath tubs, Metal plow seats, Old saddles, Bucket rail road spikes, Stack old hubcaps, Yard wagon, Collectable branding irons, Tire changer, Troy Bilt Junior rear tine tiller, Metal post hole digger, Barrel dollies, Old saddles, stack 78 RPM records, Wooden toy chest, Metal wheel barrows, Back yard grill, Vintage ice holder, Several model A or T hand tools, Bits, Reigns, Several single trees, Vintage oil cans, Hay hooks, Blinders
GREAT BARBEQUE & SOFT DRINKS BY JASPERS
10% Buyers Premium
Garner & Associates, Auctioneers
Auction terms and conditions
- All purchases must be paid in full on sale day.
- Inspection will begin one hour prior to auction.
- Out of state checks must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of guarantee.
- In state checks accepted with valid driver’s license and one other form of ID
- Cash, Master Card, or Visa
- All items are sold with no warranty or guarantee.
- We are agents and agents only. Any warranties are solely between the buyer and the seller.
- Bring your trailers. Loader tractor on sale day only! Some items he cannot pick up.
- Larger items like the container’s, owner will have 30 days for removal.
10% Buyers Premium