Garner and Associates, Auctioneers
Garner and Associates have been in business since 1980. During that period of time we have sold for numerous individuals, and businesses. We have also sold auctions for The State of Texas, Federal Government, Travis-McLennan-Bosque-Ellis Counties, City of Waco, City of Longview, City of Irving,plus others. Our school references include Texas A&M University, Texas State University San Marcos, Texas Technical College, Waco ISD, Killeen ISD, plus others.
We offer a complete auction service serving the Southwest US, selling Antique/Estates, Real Estate, Farm/Ranch liquidations, Business liquidations, University auctions, Heavy Equipment, plus other items.
- Expose property to a large number of prospects and place your property in the spotlight.
- Are the fairest way to sell – everyone has an equal chance to buy (no room for criticism).
- Set no ceiling price. Auctions stimulate competition among bidders, often causing the auction price to exceed the price asked by a private sell.
- Sell at a specific time and date, leaving no questions as to when your property will sell.
- Bring prospects to a point of decision. Prospects cannot delay making a decision to purchase the property for a cheaper price – they must act now or lose their chance to participate.
- Convert property to solid cash.