JULY 20, 2019 – 10:00 AM
REAL ESTATE/PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
Mrs. Margie Fairman
Mrs. Margie Fairman is relocating. She has commissioned us to offer her real estate and personal property at PUBLIC AUCTION. Bring your trailers on sale day.
(To be offered approximately 12:00 Noon)
The real estate will be offered subject to owner confirmation. However, Mrs. Fairman is truly motivated to sell this beautiful property. Please read real estate terms and conditions and come prepared to buy. We do expect to sell this property on auction day.
Beautiful 2,025 sq ft (approx.) home built in 1975 with a lot size of 5.49 acres; presently 2-bedroom (could easily be converted to 3) 2-bath. There is an attached garage, two outbuildings, a catfish stocked pond on the property, and beautiful views.
REAL ESTATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All real estate will sell subject to owner confirmation. However, as we previously stated we do expect this property to sell on auction day.
On sale day the successful buyer must pay 20% down in two (2) separate 10% irrevocable and nonrefundable payments. One being a 10% buyer’s premium to Garner & Associates, the other being 10% earnest intent irrevocable and nonrefundable escrow deposit with the closing being no more than (30) thirty days from the date of the auction.
Real estate is sold as-is subject to all defects. No warranty is expressed or implied. Each buyer is responsible for securing their own financing. This property will not be owner financed. The sale of this property is not contingent upon financing.
All information in this brochure is derived from sources believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely upon their own judgment, information, and inspection of the property and records.
Property taxes to be pro-rated to date of closing.
Broker Participation invited
Broker Participation invited. A 2% commissioned will be paid to the licensed broker whose prospect pays for and closes on the property. To qualify for a commissioned, the broker must;
- Register with their prospect on auction day.
- The prospect must close on the property.
- A reasonable opening bid on company stationery must be submitted by fax to Donna Carabajal at (254) 235-7577 by 4:00 PM on July 19, 2019. A reasonable opening bid will be considered 50% of final selling price.
- 2004 Mercury Marquis LS, 181,337 miles, straight body, good interior, good rubber
- Mauser Action Rifle
- Beeman Precision Airgun
- Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator with Ice and Water in the door
- Hamilton Beach Microwave
- Frigidaire Refrigerator Top Freezer
- Upright Freezer
- Several Small Kitchen Appliances
- Carved Mahogany Rococo Bed King Size
- 1920’s Cherry Rocker
- Mahogany Cheval Mirror
- Antique upholstered tufted bench with wood legs
- Ornate Wooden Glider
- Queen Anne Wood Chair- Upholstered
- Chaise Lounge
- Several Vintage Vases
- Cranberry Mantle Lusters
- JCPenney Penncrest Sewing Machine in cabinet
- Windberg Print
- Very Unique China Cabinet 20’s era
- Ornate Dining Table with 6 Chairs & 3 Leaves
- Salamina China Set- Rockwell Kent Vernon Kilns Made in USA
- Royal Doulton China
- Spode Dinnerware
- Royal Cauldon Dinnerware
- Limoge Gold Rim China
- Golden Muize by Sebring- Serving Plate, Bowl, 3 Plates
- Noritake Teapot, 4 Plates, 12 Dessert Plates
- Oak Table with 2 Chairs
- Tea Sets
- Kitchen Table and Chairs
- Paintings by Leung
- Lords Supper Picture
- Desk, bookshelf, File Cabinets
- Nesting Tables
- Coffee Table with Matching End Tables
- Metal Racks
- Record Players
- Butter Churn
- Large Cedar Chest
- Troy-Bilt Pony 7-Speed Riding Lawn Mower- Briggs & Stratton Power Built 17.5HP
- Troy-Bilt 21” Self-Propelled Push Mower
- DR Trimmer- Like New
- Powerex Air Compressor
- Maximat Super 11 Metal Lathe
- Knights of Dallas Heat Treat Furnace
- Central Machinery Belt Sander
- Central Machinery Tabletop Drill Press
- Central Machinery 6” Tool Grinder
- Central Machinery Drill Press- Floor
- Lindberg Lab Tube Furnace and Oven with Controller
- Ryobi Battery Powered Tool Set
- Tabletop Grinders
- 4 ½ in Metal Cutting Bandsaw
- Wooden Shop Table
- Pneumatic Press Machine- Homemade
- Baldor Table Grinder/Buffer
- Delta Belt Disc Sander
- Battery Charger
- Metal Unique Shop Table
- Hand Tools
- Ohaus Scale
- Coor-met Powder Spray Torch
- Manostas Automatic Vacuum & Pressure Control
- Several Toolboxes and contents
- Sump Pump
- Several Yard Tools
- Metal Rolling Cart
- Gorilla Cart
ITEMS NOT CLASSIFIED
- 40’ Semi Trailer
- Warehouse Rolling Ladder
- Wood Airplane
- Metal Boat
- Old Wooden Boxes
- Bird Bath
- Ammo Boxes
- Wooden Swing
- Large Cast Iron Pots
- Several Planter Pots
- Wood Racks
- Metal Barrels
PLUS MUCH MORE! Bring your trailers!
Auction terms and conditions
- All purchases must be paid in full on sale day.
- Inspection will begin one hour prior to auction.
- Out of state checks must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of guarantee.In state checks accepted with valid
- driver’s license and one other form of ID
- Cash, Master Card, or Visa
- All items are sold with no warranty or guarantee.
- We are agents and agents only. Any warranties are solely between the buyer and the seller.
- Bring your trailers, please try to remove all purchases on sale day.
10% Buyers Premium
Garner & Associates, Auctioneers