January 5, 2019 11:00AM
REAL ESTATE/PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
Julius (Jake) & Helen Pavlas Estate
The family has commissioned us to sell all personal property at PUBLIC AUCTION. The real estate will be offered selling subject to owner confirmation. Two remaining family members live out of State, the other resides out of the area. Due to their locations it is practically impossible for them to properly care for this lovely real estate. The home does appear to have some shifting issues. Please read the auction terms, real estate terms and conditions, and qualification for Broker Participation.
Come prepared to purchase this property on auction day.
(To be offered approximately 12:00 Noon)
Approximately 15.58 acres with approximately 2084 square foot home and out buildings. Austin Stone home was built about 1977 with fireplace, 3 bedroom/2 bath home. Two of the owners live out of state, and the other lives out of the area. Beautiful un-restricted view.
REAL ESTATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All real estate will sell subject to owner confirmation. However, as we previously stated we do expect this property to sell on auction day.
On sale day the successful buyer must pay 20% down in two (2) separate 10% irrevocable and nonrefundable payments. One being a 10% buyer’s premium to Garner & Associates, the other being 10% earnest intent irrevocable and nonrefundable escrow deposit with the closing being no more than (30) thirty days from the date of the auction.
Real estate is sold as-is subject to all defects. No warranty is expressed or implied. Each buyer is responsible for securing their own financing. This property will not be owner financed. The sale of this property is not contingent upon financing.
All information in this brochure is derived from sources believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely upon their own judgment, information, and inspection of the property and records.
Property taxes to be pro-rated to date of closing.
Broker Participation invited
A 2% commissioned will be paid to the licensed broker whose prospect pays for and closes on the property. To qualify for a commissioned, the broker must;
- Register with their prospect on auction day.
- The prospect must close on the property.
- A reasonable opening bid must be faxed to (254) 662-4700 or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00PM Friday January 4, 2019. A reasonable opening bid will be considered 50% of final selling price.
- 1983 Ford F250 diesel, single cab, 4 speed transmission
- EuroSpand S 273L 3pt. seed distributer
- MF 126 square baler
- Hay rake
- Skidmore tank spray
- King Kutter 3pt. disc plow
- Drag type disc plow
- 11 shank cultivator, 3 pt.
- Post hole digger, 3pt.
- Sickle cutter, 3 pt.
- Bumper pull shop made stock trailer
- 3pt scoop
- 3pt. 2 bottom plow
- 3pt. planter
- Drag harrow
- Concrete mixer
- Vintage refrigerator
- Several old metal lockers
- Old Kennedy tool boxes
- GE washer & dryer
- Maytag refrigerator
- Large dining table & chairs
Many more household and collectibles. We are finding additional collectibles daily.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Personal Property)
- All purchases must be paid in full on sale day.
- Out of state checks must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of guarantee.
- In state checks accepted with valid driver’s license and one other form of ID
- Cash, Master Card, or Visa
- All items are sold with no warranty or guarantee.
- We are agents and agents only. Any warranties are solely between the buyer and the seller.
- Inspection will begin about two hours before the auction begins.
- 10% Buyers Premium
- Please bring your trailers to remove your items. We will have a loader available on sale day only.
10% Buyers Premium
Closing by First Title Company Waco, Texas
Garner & Associates, Auctioneers
Waco Auction Group