April 13, 2019 10:00AM
REAL ESTATE/PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
Beautiful 4 br, 2 bath brick home with large enclosed area patio and swimming pool. Year built approximately 1979. The owner is ready to relocate to another area. We expect to sell this property on auction day. Come prepared to purchase this property on auction day.
(For details see real estate terms and conditions and broker participation below.)
(To be offered approximately 12:00 Noon)
Beautiful 4 br, 2 bath brick home with large enclosed area patio and swimming pool. Year built approximately 1979. The owner is ready to relocate to another area. We expect to sell this property on auction day. Come prepared to buy.
REAL ESTATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All real estate will sell subject to owner confirmation. However, as we previously stated we do expect this property to sell on auction day.
On sale day the successful buyer must pay 20% down in two (2) separate 10% irrevocable and nonrefundable payments. One being a 10% buyer’s premium to Garner & Associates, the other being 10% earnest intent irrevocable and nonrefundable escrow deposit with the closing being no more than (30) thirty days from the date of the auction.
Real estate is sold as-is subject to all defects. No warranty is expressed or implied. Each buyer is responsible for securing their own financing. This property will not be owner financed. The sale of this property is not contingent upon financing.
All information in this brochure is derived from sources believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely upon their own judgment, information, and inspection of the property and records.
Property taxes to be pro-rated to date of closing.
- Framed uncut one dollar bills, consecutive numbers
- (4) 1935 Silver Certificates $1.00
- (1) $100.00 Federal Reserve Note
- (1) 1928 $1.00 Silver Certificate
- (1) 1957 $1.00 Silver Certificate
- Liberty Silver Dollars
- Approximately 30 Kennedy ½ dollar
- Uncirculated Carson City Silver dollar in case
- (57) Sacagawea dollar coins
- Assorted wheat pennies
- Buffalo head nickels
- 2016 Haulmark trailer, 7’X12’, AC and awning
- 1985 Big T 16’ bumper pull trailer
- Several lots Canon professional camera equipment
- Craftsman stacking tool box
- S&W Model 29-2 9MM in holster & soft case
- Ruger 10-22 Carbine, 20 round & 100 round clips
- 1088 Crossman BB gun
- Several ladies collectable watches, jewelry, plus costume jewelry
- Kitchen Aid double door refrigerator
- Whirlpool stacking washer/dryer
- Maytag Bravos washer & dryer like new
- GE electric stove
- Mahogany dining table, W/ 6 matching chairs, hutch, buffet
- Oval Oak table W/4 matching chairs
- China Hutch
- Rolling kitchen island
- Sofa, Loveseat, matching recliner
- Full size bed
- Adjustable twin beds
- Patio sets
- Plant shelf
- Wooden porch swing
- Collectable Stone China bowl
- Large set Crown Victoria Fine China dishes, Carolyn
- Digital Piano Samick SXP5W
- (7) Flat screen televisions
- Corner cabinet
- Wicker chair
- Floor lamp
- Numerous wall hangings
- Wooden work bench
Please have your financing in order prior to bidding on real estate. The real estate will be offered subject to owner confirmation.
- All purchases must be paid in full on sale day.
- Out of state checks must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of guarantee.
- In state checks accepted with valid driver’s license and one other form of ID
- Cash, Master Card, or Visa
- All items are sold with no warranty or guarantee.
- We are agents and agents only. Any warranties are solely between the buyer and the seller.
- 10% Buyers Premium
Garner & Associates
Waco Auction Group